If any of the five allegations, including misconduct with party affiliation and involvement in controversial activities, are proved against any MP, he won’t be nominated within the next parliamentary elections. Awami League President and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina have given specific instructions during this regard. The Awami League president shared his views with party general secretary Obaidul Quader, presidium member Jahangir Kabir Nanak and joint general secretary Bahauddin Nasim in separate talks on the party and therefore the organization.
বাংলায় পড়তে ক্লিক করুন
Some Awami League MPs are accused of trying to nominate their own people for the recent municipal elections. In these cases, there’s a drag within the team. And this is often the rationale why the Awami League has instructed all the MPs who are ‘harmful’ to the party to not give them ‘boats’ within the future.
Several top leaders of the Awami League have said that two years have passed since the election. The party has already started preparations for subsequent elections. Therefore, the Awami League president is evaluating the work and recognition of the present MPs. Accordingly, the accused in 5 sorts of allegations won’t be nominated within the future; These are: –
- If you get entangled in controversial activities as an MP, those that are accused of varied misdeeds including land grabbing, land grabbing, corruption, concealment won’t be nominated within the future.
- Indulge the intruders, who will indulge the intruders with the identity of the group. attempt to make them important in your team to extend your influence. they’re going to not be nominated by Awami League in the future.
- Will work against the boat: – The boat symbol is going to be banned for all the MPs who will work against the candidate who got the boat symbol within the government elections.
- those that will create division within the party: MPs who will create strife and division at the district or local level. those that will create ‘Myman’ within the team won’t be nominated within the future.
- Backward within the survey: those that have done nothing for the world since becoming MPs. For various reasons, their popularity within the area is at rock bottom. they’re going to not be nominated within the next election.