‘Lamps won’t increase electricity consumption, but the standard of sunshine will increase. These are often turned on and off centrally through the central monitoring system. there’s also a chance to extend or decrease the sunshine. If there’s a light-weight off somewhere, its location is going to be known from the middle.
বাংলায় পড়তে ক্লিক করুন
Dhaka North City Corporation goes to put in 46,410 LED lights on the road at a price of around Tk 369 crore. The lights were brought from Europe.
The project was inaugurated at a function at the auditorium of Bangladesh Architects Institute (IAB) in Agargaon on Friday evening. All the lights are going to be installed by next December. This project is going to be implemented by the Bangladesh Machine Tools Factory.
Of the lamps that are being installed, 3,408 are of 150 watts, 3,646 are of 120 watts, 3,029 are of 90 watts, 10,666 are of 60 watts and 25,661 are of 40 watts.
Speaking on the occasion, Mayor Atiqul Islam said, “Initially, the project had 22,000 lights. we’ve been ready to increase it to 46,000. ‘He said that the lifetime of every lamp is 22 years. BUET says this light is completely safe for the eyes. ‘
The lifespan of every lamp is one lakh hours. Each lamp features a 10-year warranty. The Machine Tools Factory is going to be responsible for repairing and maintaining the lights for the subsequent five years. The lights won’t increase power consumption. However, the standard of sunshine will increase.
The lights are often turned on and off centrally through the central monitoring system. there’s also a chance to extend or decrease the sunshine. If any light is off somewhere, its location is going to be known from the middle. the govt has financed 80 percent of this project worth Tk 369 crore. The remaining 20 percent or about 70 crores Tk has been paid by the town corporation.
“We had to pay tons of cash,” the mayor said. Yet we agreed. we would like an enlightened Dhaka. ”Speaking because the chief guest, LGRD Minister Tajul Islam said,“ there have been many problems in Dhaka city. Many problems are solved. we’ll work from our own place to rework it into a gorgeous city to measure in within the future. ‘
He said, “By working together, we’ll be ready to transform not only Dhaka but the entire country into a developed country.” Mayor Atiqul also spoke about the Dhaka canal. “I want to offer a message to those that are occupying the canal, you get away ,” he said. you can’t occupy the opposite side of the canal.
‘We will determine the boundary of the canal by watching the CS map. we’ll not determine the dimensions of the canal with the survey of the metropolis. ‘Recently, two city corporations have appropriated the management of the canal from Dhaka WASA.