Two Awami League presidium members Mohammad Nasim and Advocate Sahara Khatun died of the corona. These two vacancies within the Presidium haven’t yet been filled. The vacant post of the Central Committee has already been filled. Therefore, several sources within the Awami League have hinted that these two vacant posts within the Presidium of the Awami League could also be filled very soon.
বাংলায় পড়তে ক্লিক করুন
A presidium member of the Awami League said, “Filling the vacancy within the presidium may be a matter for the Awami League president.” Whomever he thinks he can include within the presidium. The council has given this power to the Awami League president. ‘
The presidium of the Awami League tried to take care of an area-based balance. one among the 2 presidium members who died was from the Rajshahi division and therefore the other from the Dhaka division. Therefore, the leaders of these two departments should tend priority within the two vacant presidium posts. However, anyone from outside those two divisions also can be included within the Presidium. The names of 6 people are returning for the post of presidium member of Awami League. These include:
- Abul Hasnat Abdullah: Abul Hasnat Abdullah, the amount one member of the Central Committee of the Awami League. He’s one of the foremost important and policy-making leaders of the party. He’s also an in-depth relative of the Prime Minister.
- Khairuzzaman Chowdhury Liton: Mayor of Rajshahi City Corporation. Children of 4 national leaders. For the primary time, four national leaders aren’t represented within the Awami League presidium. So this point the likelihood of his inclusion within the presidium is taken into account strongly.
- Mostafa Jalal Mohiuddin: Mostafa Jalal Mohiuddin, President of MMA, Member of the Central Committee of the Awami League. He has made important contributions to the politics of the post-75 Awami League. But One-Eleven was criticized for its role.
- Mofazzal Hossain Chowdhury Maya: Maya was a crucial leader of the Awami League within the Dhaka metropolis. But thanks to various controversies, he wasn’t nominated within the last election. A renegade leader of the party. But the controversy didn’t leave him behind. So albeit it’s under discussion, its chances within the presidium are slim.
- Tipu Munshi: Minister of Commerce. He was the treasurer of Awami League for an extended time. a well-liked leader within the north. His name is under discussion within the presidium thanks to his long stay on the editorial board.
- Shirin Sharmin Chowdhury: Speaker. Elected MP from Rangpur. one among the closest and most trusted people of the Awami League president. that’s why his name is under discussion.